We are looking for support in the area of manufacturing test systems. Become part of our E_Cell Electronics team and design state-of-the-art test systems for fuel cell applications with us.
- Definition of the manufacturing process of different test system
- Cooperation with the development department with regard to cost-optimized manufacturing and purchasing
- Coordination with other internal interfaces (purchasing, production, logistics, sales)
- Electronics technician/engineer with experience in system assembly (control cabinet construction).
- Alternatively: studies in electrical engineering or mechatronics, switchgear and system construction or similar experience
- Basic knowledge of relevant guidelines and standards such as VDE.
- Experience in work preparation
- German fluent, English desirable
You fit well in our team if you like to penetrate technical contexts in detail, enjoy working together with the development department and always keep an eye on the cost-optimized manufacturing of the planned products.